Monday, May 4, 2009

Feeling Better

Our little alien baby should be looking something like this about now...

Today's Stats:

11 days until our first ultrasound
8 weeks pregnant this week and the baby is the size of a kidney bean
4 weeks ago today we found out about him/her/them

About the Worry:

Everyone knows about the major pregnancy symptoms - but all the articles and books tend to skip over the worst one of all - worry.

Before we got pregnant I was SO SURE we wouldn't... that something more (beyond what they already knew) was wrong with me (I had major abdominal pains) and that this would be impossible for us. I was wrong.

That's kind of comforting now when I have my momentary freak-out sessions (like this morning) where I am so sure it's about to be all over. Then I call my doctor in a panic and she tells me I'm just being crazy (she was nicer than that - but that was the jist).

Peace. Peace. Peace. Cover me!

No comments:

Post a Comment