Thursday, April 30, 2009

And I shall name you...

...Ima Fatigued Murphy. Has a nice ring, don't you think? And so fitting! I feel like I'm riding in the backseat of a car on a windy road... at three in the morning... all the time.

Talked with Jess on the phone last night and it was SOOOO hard not to tell her about IFM. She had asked me about a month ago how the fertility stuff was going and that was the day after my negative pregnancy test... so I had that sad news to share. Little did I know that hours later I would get that call from my doctor to say she thought I was pregnant (I had had a blood test the week before). So much for home pregnancy tests!

One week from Sunday and we will be able to start sharing the news!

Now, excuse me whileeee I... zzzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment