Friday, April 24, 2009

FitPregnancy

So yesterday at Target I picked up my first pregnancy magazine. I was so afraid that someone I knew might spot me there with it so I hid it under my stack of Mother's Day cards until reaching the front of the line. Everyone probably thought I was an embarrassed teen mom! :)

There was a great article in FitPregnancy that explained serving sizes. It's incredible HOW MUCH I have to eat now to get all the required nutrients. Seriously... how do I fit in: 4 servings of grain, 4 servings of protein, 4 servings of dairy, 4 servings of veggies, 4 servings of fruit into one day AND 8 glasses of liquid???

I made up a plan of attack that includes V8 Splash (veggie and fruit juice in one - man I hope I like it!) and Ants on a Log (protein and veggie in one!). Plus a glass of milk covers both a dairy serving and a liquid. I'm seriously so sneaky. :)

This is so boring, I know - but all part of my new life as a preggy lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment