Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So what's so big about December 15th?

It's our DUE DATE!!! I'm shouting this into imaginary internet land because no one knows or will know for another couple of weeks.

Never before... IN THE HISTORY OF TIME... has life ticked by at a slower rate than with this pregnancy (it's a scientific fact). I was hoping to have my first ultrasound on May 7th at 8 weeks... but it's going to be on May 15th instead... EIGHT days later (and *twenty-four* days from today). Oh my that seems eons away. That day will be huge... getting to see our baby for the first time, knowing it's healthy (hopefully!) and then finally being able to share the news.

So what am I doing here blogging to myself? Really, this blog is meant to be temporary. For now, it's an outlet for me while we're hush hush about Ziggy the Zygote. Later on, it will be a place for me to continue sharing the details of pregnancy for those who like that sort of thing.

Had my first "official" prenatal visit this morning with nurse Lori. Was handed a mountain of paperwork which made me feel pregnant and happy.

My goals for today: drink more water (ick!) and eat more veggies. Also, take a walk. The doctor says I can't run unless I was already a runner. It's the excuse I've been looking for my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment